There may be occasions when your client’s circumstances fall outside the scope of services and advice that you can offer. They may require specialist professional guidance from a licenced Insolvency Practitioner. We provide free consultations with both you and your client.
The warning signs…
- Clients are facing cash-flow difficulties or have negative reserves
- Clients are faced with a winding-up petition from HMRC or other creditors
- Bank borrowing is at the limit
- Clients are unable to pay their staff
- Clients are unable to pay the VAT or have PAYE liability
- Time-to-pay arrangements have failed
- Rent is in arrears
- Our aim is to help you retain your client’s business so that you can maintain an on-going relationship
- We help you spot warning signs early and provide a contingency plan for your clients in financial difficulty, which in turn will help you protect your future fee income
- We can advise your clients with all kinds of insolvency and liquidation procedures including maximising Entrepreneurs’ relief under a Members’ Voluntary Liquidation
- We will keep you informed of any relevant progress when working with your clients.
Free initial consultation
Fill in the form to receive a free call from one of our advisers. We can also arrange to meet you for a free initial consultation at our office.