There may be occasions when your client’s circumstances fall outside the scope of services and advice that you can offer. They may require specialist professional guidance from a licenced Insolvency Practitioner. We provide free consultations with both you and your client.
The warning signs…
- Your client recently lost a court case which impacts upon their financial position
- Your client lost a court case and is unable to pay both legal costs and the judgement debt
- You have served a winding-up petition on behalf of your client and are now considering your client’s options
- Your client is a landlord of a commercial property and the tenant is in arrears with rent and you are considering their options
- Your client has lost an employment tribunal case and the impact has resulted in a strain of the cash flow of the business
- Clients are faced with a winding up petition from HMRC or other creditors
- We are always available to offer free guidance on all insolvency matters, both corporate and personal, relating to your clients
- We work with a wide panel of solicitors and can refer legal work. In order for you to act on behalf of office holders.